Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Half way seems like a long way from finished.. I'm feeling like I've learned the lesson of too much food, choices, indulgence... So can we skip to month two now where I get to wear my sweats all month and feel great about it? I'm thinking maybe this means I haven't fully embraced the whole idea of food simplification yet. However, I am praising God more for what I do have instead of complaining about what I am denied. And all of this space that I am creating void of distractions is giving the Spirit a clear path to my heart. And let me tell you, I am hearing Him loud and clear! It's painful I say!! My weaknesses and my shortcomings. My missed opportunities and half-hearted attempts. ALL coming to the fore front of my life. Lord help me (literally) for what will be left of me when these 7 months are up. Praying I will look a lot less like the "hot mess" that I am and begin to look a lot more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment