Friday, February 17, 2012

Dirty Little Secret...




It all happened today. Dirty little secret exposed.

As far as month one goes for 7 and myself I got the long end of the stick on this one... and my beloved friends all got the short end. Being newly prego (with our fourth...wait wha??? oh yes, the FOURTH) my Dr. nixed the 7 foods. She gave a very very long explanation as to why, and I have to be transparent in saying that relief filled the back of my head. We came to an agreement... she said I could try and stick to 15 (ok, come on, one of them is flax oil... that is NOT a food) foods but that I needed to pay attention to what my body was wanting and make exceptions. Especially seeing as I'm not typically a big meat eater, and our house is dairy/gluten free due to my kiddos allergies, I got the "listen to your body" issue she wanted to cover. So I have been... although I have been avoiding driving down Eastern so I dont pass by Krispy Kreme donuts. I'm pretty sure that is NOT something my body craves... just my spoiled, uncontrolled, out of discipline head. So ya, I can eat... but no sweets. Tell that to another prego lady and see what happens.

So today I almost didn't send the text that revealed the dirty little secret to my fellow 7 sisters... I felt guilty. Like I had another little pass that I should have shared with them earlier. I have seen them, heard them, and have read about them doing an amazing job with 7 foods, for half a month now. My 7 sisters aren't fragile people, they are AMAZING and completely after His heart, His will and His plan for their life. I want to be just like them when I grow up!! Or when my belly grows down...whichever.

So here is my dirty little secret...
Sent via text




Here is the response I got within hours-




I am not alone!!! I thought to myself "what would Hatmaker say???" then I realized she would probably want to kick herself for not discovering Molly's mint choc chip ice cream gum. I mean seriously... awesomesauce.

1 comment: