Thursday, March 15, 2012

I really like clothes.


Because I work at a clothing store I was permitted 14 articles of clothing as opposed to 7 like the other girls.  Because I have 14, I feel like I'm cheating....a little bit.  Because I have 14, I thought this month would be easy.  Guess what?  It's not.  


Two pair of jeans, a white tee, an orange tee, a black tee, a white blouse, a black sweater, a black dress, a green dress, boots, heels, wedges and flats as well as one workout outfit (including shoes).  As I type this I feel pretty stupid.  Am I about to complain about how difficult this is?  How hard it is to decide to wear either a black or green dress?  Heels or wedges?  I was about to.  I'm stopping myself.  


I really like clothes.  I care about what people think.  I dress to impress.  Why?  I'm not even sure myself.  When am I truly going to figure out that I need to stop seeking out the things of this world?  When will I realize that 4 white blouses are more than enough?  When will I understand that my friends do not care if I wear the same dress to more than one shower?  Hopefully now......

1 comment:

  1. Girl, dang. I know-
    I am constantly saying this month: why gorge yourself? Did you not learn ANYTHING last month? When will I realize?

    ReplyDelete